What is CBD?
- CBD (cannabidiol) is one of the constituents (cannabinoids) found on the Cannabis Sativa plant. CBD has been seen to have significant medical benefits but does not make people feel ‘stoned’ and can even counteract the psychoactive effects of THC.
What is a cannabinoid?
- Cannabinoids are natural compounds found in the cannabis plant, called phytoannanninoids. More than 120 phytoannabinoids have been discovered, but those that are showing a great deal of potential for medical purposes, are Cannabidiol (CBD) and Tetrahydrocannabinol (THC)
Do you ship to all 50 states?
We ship to all states except South Dakota, due to their state regulations
What is the difference between hemp and cannabis (marijuana)?
- Both Hemp and Cannabis (Marijuana) are from the Cannabis Sativa plant, but to be classified as Hemp, the THC level must be 0.3% or less. All our products are made from Hemp and contain less than 0.3% THC with some products containing 0% THC.
What is the difference between endocannabinoids and phytocannabinoids?
- phytocannabinoids are cannabinoid derived from a plant, in this case it is the “Cannabis sativa L plant”.
Endocannabinoids. Are cannabinoids found naturally inside the body.
What is CBD oil?
- CBD oil is an extraction of the cannabinoids from the cannabis plant. This cannabinoid, commonly called Cannabidiol (CBD), has demonstrated after many medical investigations, that it has therapeutic properties, causing it to be effective in the treatment of several pathologies. It has been successful in relieving symptoms of diseases such as Refractory Epilepsy, Inflammation, Anxiety, Pain and a host of topical ailments.
I have serious health issues. Will CBD help?
- No claims can be made about its medicinal benefits. However, many people have experienced great relief from CBD. If you want to know what numerous scientific studies have shown. Please search on-line for studies done with your specific health issue. Example: search CBD and (ailment)
Will CBD interact with my other medications?
- Yes. The way CBD is metabolized by your body can interfere with how your body normally metabolizes other drugs you take. If those other drugs aren’t metabolized properly, they can hang around and stay in your system longer than you want. This can cause negative side effects and complications.
One kind of drug you should pay special attention to is a blood thinner like Warfarin. Taking CBD with Warfarin can make the Warfarin stay in your system for too long without being broken down.
CBD drug interactions aren’t always bad. They can actually be a good thing. CBD can make other drugs more effective, so much so that you can reduce the dosage of those other drugs and thus have less negative side effects to deal with.
Please speak with your doctor about possible interaction with any medications you are currently taking.
What dose of CBD should I take?
A number of factors determine your ideal CBD dosage. This can include your weight, metabolism, and genetics among others. Because each individual’s endocannabinoid system is unique, some people only need a small amount of CBD to receive their desired benefits, while others may require much higher doses to experience the same effects. If this is your first time trying CBD, we recommend starting with a small dose of only 5-10mg one to two times a day and increasing it later if desired. CBD can take 30-90 minutes for you to feel it’s effects and benefits, so wait up to 2 hours before ingesting another dose. A good rule of thumb to follow: you can always take more, you can never take less.
In the 600mg bottle each drop is 0.5mg per drop, 1200mg bottles each drop is 1mg per drop, 2400mg bottles each drop is 2mg per drop, 4800mg bottles each drop is 4mg per drop
How does CBD effect the body?
- Unlike THC, CBD does not directly bind to the CB1 and CB2 receptors. Instead, CBD suppresses the enzyme – fatty acid amide hydroxylase (FAAH). FAAH is responsible for breaking down Anandamide. Anandamide is the (endo)cannabinoid that occurs naturally in our body and is responsible for activating CB1 and CB2 receptors, which trigger the body’s natural protective endocannabinoid response.
Will I get high (feeling) from CBD?
- No, you may however some experience a clarity, energy and/or a feeling of being more relaxed.
Where do you get your hemp from?
- We search for the finest Licensed Hemp around for our products. All our ingredients and products are Third Party Tested as to their purity and CBD percentage for your peace of mind.
What is the difference between hemp seed oil and hemp oil extract?
- Hemp seed oil has a high concentration of essential fatty acids, protein and vitamins. This oil is removed from hemp seeds by cold pressing. VS Hemp oil extract has a high concentration of other health supporting constituents. This oil is removed from the aerial (above ground) plant parts by supercritical co2 extraction. When hemp seed oil and hemp oil extract are combined they provide the full-spectrum of health supporting constituents contained in the hemp plant.